Skip to content
- Every student is supposed to follow the instructions passed by the teachers or school authority from time to time
- Student should behave well with other students and teachers
- Misbehaviour or quarrelsome nature may lead to disciplinary action
- Every student is required to be in proper uniform
- Students should be in their respective classrooms at least five minutes before the commencement of prayer
- No candidate will be allowed to sit for any of the examinations unless all school dues are paid in full.
- Wilful breach of any of the regulations for the conduct of examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination.
- The pupils are strictly forbidden to borrow stationery in the examination hall
- Students found copying, consulting and carrying answer slips to the examination hall will be liable for punishment such as cancellation of the papers
- Leave will be granted on the written request from the parents/ guardians
- A fine of Rs. 10 per day will be imposed on absence without leave
- If a student is absent continuously for six days without leave, then his/ her name will be struck off the rolls
- Medical certificate from any gazetted doctor should be provided for leave of absence for more than four days in case of illness
- A student whose name is struck off the rolls will have to repay admission fee for re-admission