About Our School
Arya Public School is the second unit of Arya Shiksha Sabha (Kaithal), a registered society. This society has been running its first unit Arya Sr. Sec. School in Gharaunda (Karnal) since 1986. The school was formally inaugurated in 2010 and at present it is a full-fledged Senior Secondary CBSE affiliated school.
Right from the day of its inception school is working persistently to empower thousands of its pupils by giving them a solid backing under the guidance of APS Stalwarts.
At present, the school stands out at an enviable position not only in Kaithal but at state level as many of the laudable achievements as TOPPERS in District/ State and Zonal Levels are to its credit.
Our teaching strategy inculcates and nurtures the core notions such as:
Humanity and Morality
Vision & Mission
The school envisions in discovering, revealing and strengthening the inner potential of each individual in the school. The school is contributing intensively in churning out a value oriented society which is well evident from our tag line:“Dedication to Education is our strength”
The relentless pursuit of school is to:
- Ensure physical, mental and moral growth of the students and create in them a zest for learning
- Enlarge the mental horizons and broaden the outlook of the students through training in co-operation, consideration, team spirit and service
- Judiciously arise their aesthetic sense and inculcate core values at every stage through the right blend of academics, activities and sports
- Assist them to enjoy their leisure through healthy recreational activities and hobbies as well as correct reading habits for a lifetime of pleasure and joy
- Develop well-educated, productive and well versed children, who will work towards achieving the pinnacle of their potential
Aims & Objectives
- To impart quality education and pursuit of excellence in all fields
- To train its pupils for the future prospects
- To offer ample opportunities for the holistic development of students
- To provide proper guidance to the students for higher education
- To identify and nurture hidden talents of blooming buds
- To propagate social, moral and ethical values among students so that they become good citizens of the country
From President's Desk
प्राचीन काल से भारत शिक्षा के क्षेत्र में विश्व का शिरोमणि रहा है | मध्यकाल में तक्षशिला एवं नालंदा विश्वविद्यालय विश्व के श्रेष्ठतम विश्वविद्यालय रहे हैं, पर वर्तमान में चिंता तब होती है जब 73 देशों की प्रतियोगिता में हमारे बच्चे 72वें स्थान पर आतेे हैं।
ऐसे समय में हमारा प्रयत्न है कि बच्चों का शिक्षण कार्य नवीनतम चिंतन एवं विधियों के अनुसार हो । उच्च कोटि के शिक्षक आर्य पब्लिक स्कूल की उपलब्धि व शक्ति हैं। बच्चों का शारीरिक, मानसिक व सामाजिक विकास करना यही हमारा लक्ष्य है। वर्तमान परिस्तिथियों में यह संभव है और हम उसके लिए प्रयत्नशील है।मैं अभिभावकगण से पूर्ण सहयोग की अपेक्षा करता हूॅं ।
From Director's Desk
Education is the backbone of a person in today’s competitive world. That’s why quality education is the need of hour for every child. Unfortunately there is scarcity of good schools, especially in rural areas.
In big cities students have the opportunity to visit specialised tutors. But in villages there is no such facility available. Therefore our responsibility as a teacher and as a management increases manifold for the children belonging to rural areas.
Acknowledging this fact, we have formed a team of well-qualified, trained and dedicated teachers who always remain on their toes to make their students excel in exams and co-curricular activities.
Our this approach has produced District, State and North Zone toppers in the past. Recently our student of 12th class Siddharth Rana (Non-Medical Stream) became district topper and bagged second position in state in Board Exams in 2018, that too without any outside tuition. The credit goes to both- students as well as the teachers for their hard work and dedication.
I would like to assure one and all that we would keep working with same zeal and enthusiasm in future as well and will leave no stone unturned for the betterment of our students.
(Mr. Husan Pal Singh)
From Principal's Desk
It gives me an immense pleasure to announce the startup of 8th academic year. We at APS, believe that the purpose of education is to prepare pupil for life. As each child is unique in a particular way so we at APS nurture and foster the blooming kids so as to imbibe in them capability to withstand technical challenges. We strive to instill in each child the right attitude and higher values of life rather than on mechanical adaptation to the social machinery. I wish all my students to work hard to produce more and more better results in future. Wish you all good luck.
(Mrs. Nirmal Dahiya)